Skip to main content

NCX Honda Dream 125cc Model 2011

I like the sea-blue color of this motorbike and since the enforcement of the traffic law of Cambodia, it brings more beauty and style to the original design as everyone who ride the bike on the road have to put the side mirror so they can reflect the traffic behind them and cut down the accident.

I think the top of the motor head is a bit look like series 2002 where I know but come with cooler design and stylish for this Honda Dream 2011.
Honda Dream 125cc, Model 2011
The side by side stamp also look great with the engine power up to 125cc. Yet you have to make sure when using it in Cambodia, you have to put the licensed number plate from the department of public work and transportation just so you don't get fine by the policeman and I support to enforce the traffic law in Cambodia. Happy riding!

Popular posts from this blog

Honda iCon 2012 Image - Specification (Part 1)

Look at the new Honda iCon 2012 having a wonderful design of its body. Purely look interesting from the outside as well as the decoration.   The red with gray and light blue is so cool. Riding is a happy time like music fun hours with this new bike model Honda iCon 2012. 

Honda Dream 125cc 2012 Series 2011

Speaking from your heat, what color do you like most? I know guys and girls will have different choice talking about their favorite beautiful colors and really depend on the person. Black Honda Dream 2011 Model With these study which I think Honda really taking care of you and their customers is to make the good looking motorbike for you guys to enjoy. I hope you like this motorbike image and rate the one that you like most! :-) Red Honda Dream 2011 Model Anyway, I give some I have some words of expression to say that these are all cool which is hard to make decision. But I love the chocolate or the black one better. Ideally lady will prefer Red, I guess. What do you think?

Honda Dream Motorbike Model 2000 in Cambodia

When I live in the province I already saw the people use this in the village, actually at the district near the market where I live. It was a cool motorbike and I just saw people still use this nowadays in 2011. So I think, Honda Dream is really powerful and last longer. The owner must be very well take care of the item because everything look so new except some color and little scratch but as overall I think it is so good. Honda Dream Series 2000 in Cambodia This type of motorbike using gasoline and consuming lest than the scooter or the big engine 125cc or 250cc motorbike. For safe riding, riders will have to hear helmet all the time.